Carlisle Parent Teacher Organization
- Pays a portion of each child’s fee for field trips
- Helps with purchase of playground equipment
- Provides teacher appreciation days
- Provides funds to assist with the purchase of books for the school libraries
- Provides conference meals for teachers
- Provides child care during conferences
- Provides refreshments for Veterans Day
- Provides funds for counselors as necessary to purchase items for students
- Provides fund for staff as available to purchase classroom items
We are the parents, teachers and staff of the Carlisle Elementary and Hartford Upper Elementary Schools.
The PTO supports the schools through volunteers and financial assistance.
The meetings are held the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Elementary Media Center.
If you are interested in joining the PTO, attend a meeting or contact one of the school offices for more information. There are no fees to join and new members are welcomed any time during the year.
- Attend one or all of the PTO meetings.
- Contact an officer or member of the PTO by calling or sending a note to the school office.
- Complete the information request form in this brochure and return it to school.
- Attend monthly meetings of the PTO to stay informed, contribute ideas or be a leader of the PTO.
- Respond to volunteer needs when they are communicated through articles in the weekly Wildcat Weekly or via email.
- Help raise budgeted funds by participating in a fundraising project or being on a committee, attending fundraising events or buying/selling products.
President – Quandy White
Vice President – Candi Furnal
Treasurer – Amy Dickson
Secretary – Jolynn Riedesel
Hartford Upper Elementary
Upper Elementary Office